ND YAG Q-Switched Machine | Online Training Included | Deposit Only
Total Price - $10,300 US Dollars (Deposits only taken on website)
If you cannot find a date that suits you, please contact us to discuss alternative dates.
Training provided by @GgBrowsUk via online (Zoom). Please check regulations for your state. Many states do NOT have any regulations. This is your responsibility and not Cosmedic Lasers
Once booked we will be in contact to book online training. Machines are ready to be shipped right away and training turn around no longer than 10 business days
What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
Laser tattoo removal selectively targets tattoo ink with light energy in the form of a laser. The beam breaks down large particles of ink into smaller ink particles, that can be more easily cleared away by the body’s lymphatic system. These particular wavelengths that are used can also remove pigmentation in the skin, and can also be used to perform Carbon Peels which kills bacteria in the skin and works as a gentle skin resurfacer
In general, there are two types of machines that are used for Laser Tattoo Removal: a Q-Switched ND.YAG, and a PicoSecond machine. The difference between the two are that a PicoSecond machine can break the particles down into smaller particles, which means less trauma to the skin tissue, faster ink expulsion and less procedures for the client. Whereas an Q-Switched ND.YAG machine isn’t able to shatter the ink into such small particles, which can result in a little more trauma to the skin tissue and longer down time as well as more procedures required. The differences are not major in comparison… but the price range is! The end results will be the same, its just that one machine will require more sessions and more down time for the client than the other. At Cosmedic Lasers, we have designed and manufactured a machine that is classed as a Micro Picosecond machine; It lies in between the specification of a Q-Switched ND.YAG and a Picosecond machine…. And its beautiful.
- Handle with air cooler head, cool the epidermis to reduce pain and thermal damage.
- Smarter Customer Management Intelligent Operation
- 2000mj High energy, strong output energy to ensure effective treatment results.
- Smaller size, easier to carry out, even take it on the plane.
Smart Customer management. Customer information storage and treatment records, making the treatment process more efficient.
Intelligent operation. After chosen the treatments projects, the parameter can be adjusted automatically, safe and easy for the operation
With this Android Operation System you can create a smart platform for clinics/salons, to leap from 2G Era to 5G Era. Parameters can be applied based on selected treatment projects. It is easy and safe to use and can record the whole treatment.
- Air cooler head - Cool the epidermis to reduce pain and skin damage.
- 1064nm head - Black, blue, brown tattoo and pigmentation removal.
- 532nm head - Red, orange, pink and colorful tattoo and pigmentation removal.
- 1320nm head - Laser carbon peeling.
- 755nm head - spots, freckle removal, skin whitening and skin rejuvenation.
- Laser type: Nd Yag laser
- Display: 13.3" Color touch LCD screen
- Laser Bar Diameter: 5 mm
- Spot size: 2-8mm
- Treatment heads: 1064nm/532nm/1320nm (Carbon Peeling)/755nm
- Energy density: 10-2000mJ/cm
- Pulse frequency: 1-10Hz
- Voltage: 110V/220V
- Cooling Power: 15W
- Cooling temperature: 0-5 °C
- Body Tattoos
- Lip Liner
- Eyebrow Tattoos
Pricing and Sizing Tattoos
|Area & Approximate Treatment Time
|Cost per session
Extra Small Area
2cm x 2cm
4cm x 4cm
6cm x 6cm
12cm x 12cm
Large Area Over
12cm x 12 cm
Facial Cosmetic Tattoos